Thursday, February 10, 2011

well...

Since i have time to waste i think ill start doing this thing. essentially i would like for this to be a collection of a majority of my thoughts on important matters. Not important pressing matters, like world events and politics, but more along the lines of the existential being that is 'living'.

I often find myself lost in thoughts of existence, or spending hours contemplating thoughts of how my actions could effect anothers (some would call it manipulation, i call it 'social expermenting') so ive decided I need a place to put my thoughts down in the best way i can, which is of course, in this day, the internet. Hopefully someone will read this and gain insight into their own life.

I like to consider myself a genius. Maybe not in terms of knowledge, but of intellect. I easily grasp concepts others cannot begin to imagine wrapping their heads around. I think far outside the box and like to engage in good arguments about things of which i have no knowledge. I am an enormous asshole yet seem to be liked by everyone i meet.

But I digress, my thought patterns have changed over the past year and i am now realizing i dont think like everyone else. (It is simply thinking ahead, but sometimes i think so far ahead ive forgotten about thinking that far ahead when the time comes then i realize my plans have gone exactly as planned.) So i think i would like to share some of my thoughts with the world, or at least those who are looking for the answers they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment