Monday, February 21, 2011

im not that ineresting on paper

I wish I had more to talk about. But im a man of action. Me on paper is boring. Me blogging is boring. Im either talking about music or bitching and complaining.

Im busy working on DJ stuff right now. I have a giant playlist with 15 hours of music in it and i sit and review it occasionally. I filter through to make sure everything is up to par. I used to record hour long sets and put them up for download but thats lost it vibe. Ive been looking at equipment to start doing live stuff. Buying a Hercules console next month and im going to really start looking.

My main concern is how awful everyones taste in music is and everything i play is just going to confuse people. But you wont know unless you find out so I might as well try it out. Of course Louisville is almost weird enough to dig on what im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment